How can we help you?
We can auspice grants, showcase your events, advocate for your arts area and help bridge the gap between artists, the market and the gatekeepers.
- We email newsletters to members in regards to events, fundraisers, promo of projects of other members, important local news, activist happenings, etc
- Opportunities to be showcased at an event or online
- Auspicing of grants through various bodies
- Letters of Support from BAA when applying for Grants
- Online access to Arts Hub through our Incorporated Association Membership
- Discount tickets to any paid BAA events
- 10% discount at Radmac Office Choice in Armstrong St Sth
- 10% discount on art supplies at Accent Framing – 421 Sturt St, Ballarat CBD
- Logo acknowledgment on website (for organisation memberships only)
- Joining our Facebook page means you’ll find out about all sorts of stuff (Please read the description on the page and answer all three questions – we have to monitor who joins because of spammers & hackers).
- Ability to show your work online in various virtual exhibitions on our Facebook and Instagram pages: https://www.instagram.com/ballaratartsalive/
BAA has the following insurance policies:
- *Public Liability Insurance – This can be used by members to cover projects auspiced by BAA
- *Personal Accident Insurance for Voluntary Workers
Membership of ‘Artshub’
BAA pays an annual membership to ‘Artshub’. As a member of Ballarat Arts Alive, you can now access everything, included advertised jobs by using BAA’s Username and password. As a member, you are given our username and password and you can gain access to the entire Artshub site.
Membership of ‘Regional Arts Victoria’
BAA’s Annual membership of Regional Arts Victoria provides us with dialogue and advice from that organisation.
Any enquiries go to the Membership Officer via: BAAmembers18@gmail.com
You can join via Trybooking HERE